Sunday 1 January 2012

Mocha Morning workshop samples coming up!

Happy New Year!

As promised I am uploading a few samples of the cards we will be making in January and February. If you are coming along and have any questions, please do drop me an email and I'll be happy to help.
These cards are made using the Mocha Morning designer series paper. I think this is probably my favourite paper set from the new catalogue. I have teamed up the Mocha Morning with some First Edition Newsprint paper and early espresso inks and card. I think I may have used a bit of crumb cake ink as well.  
You can also see the Espresso Classic 6x6 ring binder album in the photo above, I have started to keep my cards in one of these.....it's just perfect for the job and of course it coordinates beautifully with all the cards that I have put inside!


 It's hard to see in the photo, but the background paper I have used in the next card is textured with gorgeous flocking. I have also used one of the new Antique Brads in the centre of the flower. (Yes you will have some of these in your kit!)

 In the next card I have coordinated the Mocha Morning Papers with Pool Party ink and cardstock. I love the combination of these colours.

The stamp set used on these cards is Creative Elements, another lovely set!
In the next cards I have used Rich Razzleberry as the coordinating ink and card colour. I think this combination might just be my favourite!
 I'm looking forward to seeing you at one of the workshops in January or February!

I hope you have enjoyed having a sneak peek at the card samples and I'll see you really soon.
As always, thanks for looking,
Linds xx


No comments: