Saturday 24 September 2011

A little glimpse of our October layouts....


It's not long until our October Christmas workshop. You've already seen some of the cards we are making, so I thought you might like to have a little look at the layouts I have designed for the day. I'm really sad to see Jolly Holiday paper go as it has been one of my favourites. 
Here's the first one. I've used a 5x7 photo in case you wanted to get an idea of the size to bring along.



And here's the second one, again the photo is a 5 x7.

The photo is a bit dark in the sneaky peek above, but it's a photo of a train taken in the Christmas department in Fortnum and Mason. They practically had an entire floor devoted to their Christmas display - in August! 
Anyway, check back later as I'm on a crafting mission this weekend and there may well be more samples coming very soon!

No comments: