Sunday 17 April 2011

More Springtime Vintage........


So, it's the Easter holidays and with that comes a little spare time to make cards! 
It's not long now until our May workshop and I am really excited about the cards that can be made with this month's stamp set. The Baby Blossoms stamp set is so versatile and can also be combined beautifully with other sets. I have used the Four Frames set and Baby Blossoms in the samples below. If you are coming along to the workshop you will be getting the Baby Blossoms set in your kit, but the Four Frames will be there for you to use too.


I spy styled hodgepodge hardware in the next card! And yes you will be getting some of these yummy frames in your kit ! In this card  I have also used some of the new seam binding ribbon in crumb cake.....guess what? Your kit has this too!
If you have any pearls or bling, you might want to bring it along - you can see where it has been used in the next card.


More samples........





The next card is a twisted easel card. I have seen lots of these in different styles. I thought I'd have a go at making a Springtime Vintage one......and here's the result. They are really easy to make but look quite impressive.

Make sure that you bring along your Just Believe set from the last workshop as we will be using these too. 


And now for the scrapbook layouts. There are two, one is very pink and a sneak peek can be seen in my April 1st blog post. The other, as you can see, is more subtle using blues and creams.

And a close up....... 

So that's it for previews. I'll be sending an email really soon to let you all know what else you could do with bringing along. You should receive this by Easter Monday. 


Thanks for looking .
Linds x

No comments: