Sunday 3 April 2011

More Baby Blossoms......

 
I just love this stamp set. The Baby Blossoms from the new mini catalogue are making an appearance again! This time I have been creating my own patterned paper using random stamping all over the cardstock. Ink colours used in the following cards are crumb cake, pear pizzazz, always artichoke, rose red and blushing bride.
And here's another using the same technique........


And if you are coming along to the May workshop.....here's a few more cards to give you an idea of what we will be up to :)


In the next two cards I have combined the Just Believe stamp set with the Baby Blossoms set. I just love Stampin' Up pearls......you get so many in a pack and they are just perfect for the Springtime Vintage suite.



In the next one I have used some of the new seam binding ribbon in rose red. 


Thanks for looking again. xxx











No comments: