Saturday 5 January 2013

January's Fan Fair Workshop




Our January workshop will be here before you know it, so it is time for me to share with you a few of the cards we will be making on the day. Our cards this month are made with the fabulous Fan Fair designer series paper.

The colours are lovely and there's such a wide variety of designs in the pack.
Our featured stamp sets are Established Elegance:
Papaya Collage:
and Memorable Moments:
This month I have managed to design a few cards with men in mind, as well as catering for lots of occasions. I love the old typewriter image in Established Elegance.




The dress form is also a stamp that I know I will get lots of use from. In the next card you will see another of my favourite stamp sets from the new catalogue in use, it's called Friendly phrases. It's got phrases for a multitude of occasions and has such a quirky font style - it adds a touch of elegance to any card. You can see the stamp set after the card.


And what's even better - it's such a good price, just £13.95 for the clear mount version - a real investment set.

There are a few techniques to discover / rediscover in the next workshop too.






I really enjoyed making the next card - I loved making the scene inside the window and the bike from the patterned paper is just the right size to sit by the fence!

 The memorable moments stamps are another investment set. They make it possible to prepare a card for any special birthday or Anniversary.

Don't forget that you will also have a chance to make your own mini book too, I'll try and post some photos of the book nearer the day of the workshop. 
So that's all for now. I really look forward to seeing you all at the end of the month.
Thanks for looking! xx





No comments: