Sunday 13 March 2011

So it's been a while but I have been busy.......

I thought I'd share with you photos of some cards I made at Debden a few weeks ago. The first cards were made in preparation for our next workshop. However, once I saw the wonderful new things that are coming up in the mini catalogue I just had to change my mind. I can't wait to share the mini catalogue with you all, but I am sworn to secrecy until the 1st April. Suffice to say it's a good one!!

So, these are the cards I made using the Blueberry Crisp designer series paper and the For Everything stamp set. It really is a lovely and versatile stamp set with lots of possibilities. In the first card, I also used a stamp from the Just Believe set from our last workshop. Ink colours used are Night of Navy and Crumb Cake. I think Crumb Cake is my favourite colour at the moment.


On this card I also added  my favourite stamp from the Bliss Sale-a-Bration stamp set to create a background for the 'Thanks' sentiment.

No comments: