Saturday 19 March 2011

Coventry Stampin Up Training Event

Well, today I am off to my first Stampin Up training event. I have been busy preparing swaps for this event. I thought I'd share a few on here. I've used mainly the For Everything Stamp Set and newsprint DS paper for the first ones....



Again I've used the same stamp set, but this time I've used the Woodland Walk ds paper.....


These use the Celebrations ds paper and the Fox and Friends stamp set........


And finally back to the For Everything Stamp set and this time Blueberry crisp and Newsprint ds paper...

I hope you enjoyed looking and I'll try and post a picture of the swaps I receive when I get back!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thay as usual are lovely Lindsay.Let us know how the day went and what tips you picked up.
Sharon

Linds said...

Hi Sharon
Thank you x
I'm in the middle of composing an email for you with my tips from the day. It should hit your inbox very soon!

Linds

Allie said...

So gorgeous Linds, looking forward to seeing more!!!!!
Axx